Neolamprologus Tretocephalus is a small freshwater fish species native to Lake Tanganyika in Africa. They have a unique appearance, with a rounded and flattened head, large eyes, and a slender body with a light base color, black stripes and a blue hue on their fins. They resemble a Frontosa Cichlid but remain much smaller. These fish prefer an aquarium setup with plenty of rocks, caves, and sandy substrate that mimics their natural habitat.
- SOLD SIZE: 2"-2.5"
- Origin: Lake Tanganyika, Africa
- Max size: 5-6 inches
- Recommended tank size: 30 gallons or larger
- Water temperature: 75-80°F
- Temperament: Semi-aggressive
- Diet: Carnivorous; feed a variety of high-quality flakes, pellets, and live or frozen foods such as brine shrimp, krill, and small pieces of fish or shrimp.
- Life span: 5-8 years