The Freshwater Angelfish (Pterophyllum sp.) is a popular freshwater aquarium fish native to South America. They have a distinct triangular shape with elongated dorsal and anal fins. Freshwater Angelfish prefer a planted aquarium with ample swimming space. They are peaceful and can be kept in a community tank with other non-aggressive species.
This particular species has vertical black stripes with a silver body.
- SOLD SIZE: 3"-4" Tip to Tip
- Origin: South America
- Max size: 6 inches
- Recommended tank size: Minimum 30 gallon tank
- Water temperature: 75-82°F
- Temperament: Peaceful and can be kept in a community tank with other non-aggressive species
- Diet: Omnivorous, including flake, pellet, and frozen foods
- Life span: Up to 10 years in captivity