The Blue Neon Cichlid (Paracyprichromis Nigripinnis) is a small, freshwater fish species that is native to Lake Tanganyika in East Africa. These fish have a sleek and elongated light orange to pink body with a silver-blue coloration ton their fins . They prefer an aquarium setup with plenty of rocks and hiding places, as well as sandy substrate.
- SOLD SIZE: Medium - , Large -
- Origin: Lake Tanganyika, East Africa
- Max size: 3-4 inches
- Recommended tank size: 20 gallons or larger
- Water temperature: 75-81°F
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Diet: Omnivorous; feed a high-quality pellet or flake food, supplemented with live or frozen foods such as brine shrimp or bloodworms.
- Life span: 5-8 years