The Banded Kuhli Loach (Pangio myersi) is a slender, eel-like fish with a brownish-black body and horizontal orange stripes. They prefer a well-planted aquarium with plenty of hiding places such as caves, rocks, and driftwood. They are peaceful and social fish that enjoy being in groups of six or more. They are nocturnal and spend most of their day hiding in caves and plants.
- SOLD SIZE: 1.25"-1.75"
- Origin: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Borneo
- Max size: 4 inches
- Recommended tank size: 20 gallons or larger
- Water temperature: 75-86°F
- Temperament: Peaceful and social, but may be intimidated by larger, more aggressive fish
- Diet: Omnivorous - will eat flakes, pellets, frozen or live foods such as bloodworms, brine shrimp, and small crustaceans
- Lifespan: 10 years or more with proper care