The Red Fin Kadango (Copadichromis borleyi) is a popular African cichlid native to Lake Malawi. They can grow up to 6 inches in length and have a slender, elongated body with bright orange-red fins. They prefer a rocky aquarium setup with plenty of hiding places and a sandy substrate. Copadichromis borleyi are semi-aggressive and should be housed with similar fish.
- SOLD SIZE: 2"-3"
- Origin: Lake Malawi
- Max size: 6 inches
- Recommended tank size: 55 gallons or larger
- Water temperature: 75-80°F
- Temperament: Semi-aggressive
- Diet: Omnivorous, a mixture of high-quality pellets and frozen or live foods
- Lifespan: 8-10 years with proper care.