Upside Down Catfish (Brachysynodontis Batensoda) has a unique behavior of swimming upside down near the surface of the water. They have an elongated body shape and are typically dark brown or black. They prefer a well-decorated tank with hiding spots such as caves or rocks.
- SOLD SIZE: 4.5"-5"
- Origin: Central and West Africa
- Max size: 6 inches (15 cm)
- Recommended tank size: at least 30 gallons
- Water temperature: 72-82°F (22-28°C)
- Temperament: peaceful
- Diet: omnivorous, they will eat sinking pellets, flakes, and live/frozen foods
- Life span: up to 8 years.